Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Clinic Success Certificate Program
- There will be 6 Modules, 6 hours each, total of 36 CEUs
- Each Module will be offered on second Saturday of each month 9:00 – 3:00PM – Jan-June 2021
- One-month interval between each module allows participants to apply knowledge learned and return to class with questions to discuss.
- Cost: $ 1200, early bird $800 (registration before Dec 15th)
- Location: CITCM #300, 1824 Crowchild Trail NW
- Registration: Call 403.520.5258 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration deadline Dec 31st 2021
The modules presented:
Instructor Shawn DeGreeve, MBA, B. Mgmt. BA Mktg.
Shawn is passionate about assisting and instructing small businesses to start, grow, and thrive. With 20 years of business experience in marketing, human resources, and management, Shawn brings tremendous knowledge to business owners to develop processes and innovation. A prolific business consultant for diverse industries that include dentist, acupuncturist, aviation, education, restaurant, and retail.
Along with business acumen Shawn has a B.A. diploma focus in marketing, B. Management with a social responsibility minor, MBA focus on small business branding and is currently in doctoral studies. Shawn has 12 years of business instruction at the post-secondary level that includes university adjunct instructor, college faculty and workshop facilitator.
Shawn embrace and thrive in the rapid growth of education with the use of innovation and determination. adaptable to education modalities and confidently investigate and apply teaching technologies to easily transition to blended learning. With extensive small business management and 9 years of business school study, Shawn poised in many courses that include microeconomics and macroeconomics. Shawn is a go-to instructor to bring energy, passion, and integrity to every class.