Website The Physio Care
Looking for a part-time Acupuncturist.
- We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic immediate part-time Acupuncturist to complement our multidisciplinary clinic of Physiotherapists, Massage therapists, chiropractors, and Acupuncturists. We have a strong focus on the values of trust, authenticity, community, and kindness which we believe underpins our successful organizational culture. Challenge yourself by joining a thriving community and make a difference!
- Be part of a unique company culture where medical and holistic experts meet into an integrated multidisciplinary team, huge opportunities for career progression.
- Marketing and promotion
- Excellent support team and interdisciplinary environment where you can grow in a company with a competitive split.
- Supplies such as treatment room, treatment table, needles
- Full-time reception, supplies, billing, booking, and laundry services.
- 24/7 Online Booking System with booking notification.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta and their associations.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Various treatment techniques are a plus.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Focused on personal and company growth and development.
- Previous experience will be an asset.
- New graduates and those seeking locum opportunities are welcome to apply.
Schedule: Part-time / [Weekdays and weekend]
Please note that our strict Covid-19 clinic policies have allowed us to keep offering in-person visits while assuring a comfortable yet safe environment.
The Physio Care
Phone: +1 (587) 778-1040
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com