In March 2019, Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine has moved to a new campus that doubled in size becoming one of the largest facilities in Alberta to study acupuncture & TCM.
Located in a professional building at Two Executive Place Unit 300, 1824 Crowchild Trail NW. Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7, the new campus has close to 10,000 square feet space for classrooms, treatment rooms, herbal pharmacy, student lounge/kitchen to accommodate and enhance our students’ learning and experience.
It is close to Foothills Hospital, University of Calgary, SAIT, and surrounded by hotels, student housings, bus stops and an LRT station, a major shopping mall, and many more.
New campus facilities:
- Professional building equipped with elevator and security
- Spacious classrooms equipped with high quality projectors and projector screens
- Massage training room & treatment rooms
- A dedicated Chinese Herbal pharmacy with over 300 granular and raw herbs
- Student lounge and kitchen space
- Access to balcony overlooking the city and mountains
- Underground parking lease/paid option available
- Surrounding residential free parking available
- On-site surface parking stalls for patients
- Nearby amenities such as a coffee shop, restaurants, hotels, a Service Canada office, a hospital, shopping centers, etc.
- Walking distance to the University of Calgary
- A short walk to the Banff Trail C-Train station