CITCM’s Core Values
- I promise to practice acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine while always keeping in mind the best interests of the patient.
- I promise to deliver treatment from a perspective of unconditional loving kindness.
- I will strive to constantly improve my skill and knowledge. I commit to being an eternal student.
- I will strive to eliminate ego, or at a minimum, keep my ego in check.
- I will respect the confidentiality and privacy of the patient.
- As a professional, I will strive to support, uphold and enhance the standards of the profession and always maintain the highest standard of ethics and service in my own practice and business.
- I will commit to furthering the knowledge and stature of my profession in the public eye.
- I promise to share my healing gifts of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for the benefit of my patients, my community, the planet and all sentient beings.